KLSU alumni.net

KLSU Alum Community
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:09 pm 

We've been trying to find Marc Magee and Jamal Alidrus for a long time; anyone know how to contact these guys? Jenni and I stayed at Marc's pad for a few days on our honeymoon back in '89, and the last time we heard from Jamal was a postcard from Malaysia. That was probably around 1991 (and I still owe him a dinner for helping me with some homework about 16 years ago!).

Thanks. Also, Scott - thanks for setting this up, what a fantastic idea...

-barry

Post subject: jamal alidrus
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:50 pm 

rocketman,

jamal (aka walski) can be reached at walski69@icqmail.com. he flew in from malaysia and visited with us in los angeles 3 years ago.

He can be reached via mail at:
B-20-2 Abadi Villa Condominium,
Taman Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

he's doing very well, married and looks almost exactly the same as he did in 1988

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:20 am 

Awesome - thanks, Jeff! Great to have you on the board. :)

-barry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:16 pm 

BARRY! JENNI!

I know this is about a year and then some after you posted, but I just happened to come across this forum half an hour ago!!! 8)

Yes, I visited Jeff in April 2001 (just after Easter) in LA, on my way back to Malaysia from Houston. The e-mail Jeff listed is no longer valid. You can reach me at walski69@yahoo.com, or on Yahoo Messenger (same nick).

The very, very condensed version of my life since 1990 (when I came back to Malaysia): until last Monday, I had been working for Emerson Process Management (a.k.a. Fisher-Rosemount before that, and Rosemount in '91), one of the Emerson Electric divisions. I'll be starting my new job coming Monday.

Hope you get this post, and drop me a mail. We pick up from there... Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

Good to see this site! Hope to see more familiar names and get back in touch - 25 years... how time flies when you're caught in the loop...

Take care and hope to hear from ya!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:10 pm 

Jamalski!!!!!!!!

Hey there! Barry just got your e-mail. If he doesn't write you back today, hold tight - it might be a few days. We are finally leaving Houston (home for the last 7 weeks) tomorrow and are going home to NOLA. Our phone is still out there (neighbor's tree was still on our phone line last week), so we might not be able to get online for a week or so.

It's so fantastic to FINALLY hear from you! (Can you just feel the multiple hugs and kisses that I'm mentally sending you??) Anyhoo, I can't wait to hear more from you!

-Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:51 pm 

JAMAL!! Check your mail - I know I wrote you something, but we were in the process of moving back home from Houston - so I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Okay, one down - one to go. I'm going to keep at this until we finally locate Mr. Magee!

STILL LOOKING FOR MARC MAGEE...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:36 am 

Marc Magee... Now Marc Colvin (his birth name) has surfaced! He found me and Barry the other day. We'll tell him about this site, and let him update you.

Okay... now to put our minds on Jim Haley...

-Jenni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:28 am 

Howdy folks... not sure how many of you still pop in here, but after getting Devilspawn's threatening e-mail... well, it had to be done.

First off - HAPPY 2009!

Some updates on how to find me. I'm still using my Yahoo e-mail, but check it rather sporadically - e-mail me here instead: [url]walski69@gmail.com[/url]. I'm also on Facebook, and you can find me via the Gmail address.

Other than that, I'm doing good here in Malaysia, where I've been since 1990. Gimme a buzz if you're ever in this part of the world...

p.s. Jenni - what's the story with Marc?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:46 am 

Well, it seems Marc never made it on here, did he? I know he's living in Cincinnati, married, and has 2 small kids, I think. Barry needs to get back in touch with him. If you want his email, give Barry a shout and he can give it to you.

-Jenni